Our Dalavich holiday home is nestled in over 50 acres of Inverliever Forest and directly on the shores of the majestic Loch Awe, it's hard to imagine a more tranquil and idyllic setting for your holiday.
The local area promises lots for those who enjoy outdoor activities, from mountain biking to walking and climbing and fishing. Or perhaps you just prefer to indulge in village life at the local village hall and licensed social club.
Oban is only 28 miles and offers most of the things you come to expect from a bustling and increasingly popular tourist town. Known as 'the gateway to the Isle's', Oban offers ferry links to some of Scotlands most majestic and enchanting islands such as Mull, Barra, South Uist, Colonsay, Lismore and Islay.
Whatever the reason you explore this part of the world, our Scandinavian style holiday home is the perfect place to stay. The house comfortably sleeps 6 people in a double bedroom and 2 rooms each with twin beds.
Our holiday home includes:
- Warm, bright living room with patio doors leading onto a decking area affording views over the hills.
- Comfortable family-size bathroom with full-size bath and shower.
- Storage heaters to provide the heat but there is a wood burning stove in the living room.
- Parking areas available
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Freesat TV + DVD
- Mountain bikers will love the surrounding area with over 100 miles of trails to explore in peace and simply appreciate the tranquillity of this ancient oak forest.
- Bike and boat hire is available in the village.
- For walkers and climbers alike the landscape around Loch Awe provides plentiful opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking countryside with stunning glens and waterfall walks.
- Dalavich Village Hall and Social Club - a licensed and lively social club which welcomes families and has pool tables, badminton ,a table tennis table and a children's games room.
- There is a village shop, post office and café which is open 7 days a week.
- Evening bar meals also available at the Social Club Thurs – Sundays